Topaz the Rabbit talks about a big problem with big video games for early consoles – how do you make it so you don’t have to beat the whole thing in one sitting? A video take on an earlier post, The Game State That Lasted Seven Days.
I realized I messed up the bit diagrams for the Metroid and Kid Icarus passwords in the video. Oops! The corrected Metroid bit diagram is in the Spaces in Metroid passwords video.
- LoZ fake password generator (https://gist.github.com/johnbintz/92b940a61682de59f82f9dedc3920b6e)
Music & SFX
- Chipper Doodle - Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/?keywords=Chipper+doodle) - CC-BY 3.0
- Crash - bone666138 (https://freesound.org/people/bone666138/sounds/198876/) - CC-BY 3.0
- 2021-07-11: Initial post.
- 2021-08-04: Note about error in video and link to video w/ correction.