Topaz Rabbit walks us through writing a pizza timer app in C on the Commodore Amiga. Follow along and learn about Intuition, GadTools, devices, message ports, IO, and even signals!
Thanks to Tyrel (@firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Amiga documentation and tools
- Elowar (http://amigadev.elowar.com/)
- d0.se (https://d0.se/docs)
- CodeWatcher (http://aminet.net/package/dev/debug/CodeWatcher)
- P.J. Hutchison’s Amiga C tutorials, where I got started with Amiga C (http://www.pjhutchison.org/tutorial/amiga_c.html)
- Pizza timer on hackerbun (https://code.hackerbun.dev/TheIndustriousRabbit/topaz-pizza-timer-amigaos-204/)
- “Itty Bitty 8-bit” & “Industrious Ferret” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Bells” by Nihilore
- “Reception Bell” by cdrk
- “d-von request, A UFO Abducting 02, Remastered.wav” by MATRIXXX_
- “Explosion” by FlashTrauma