I type in the MLX II machine language editor from Compute!’s Gazette June 1986. I also accidentally turn all the text on the screen black, because I have no clue how the control codes and special keys work on a C64.
- https://www.commodore.ca/gallery/magazines/gazette/Compute-Gazette-Issue-36.pdf - The magazine
- https://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=299512#299512 - The default VICE keyboard map I was using
- https://www.c64-wiki.com/wiki/Color - C64 color keycodes
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38XNUTJpA7c - The SEGA Welcome to the Next Level commercial
- Hitting [Commodore]-7 would have put the color back to the starting color
- 2021-08-06: Initial post.